LinkConn 1800 Release History
These are the recent versions of LinkConn
v2.7. 2-18-19 DB 2.7.0
- Implement ModBus functions.
- Simplify Install.
- LinkConn can program, read, and archive (snapshot) the registers of connected ModBus devices.
- The MySQL installation is included.
- LinkConn performs many checks for common problems on startup.
- The functions of Database Manager can be performed from within LinkConn.
- A true Read Only User can be created.
- A context-sensitive help system is implemented.
- ReadConfiguration and ReadSnapshot don't bring other communication to a halt.
- Fields to export as History can now be selected.
v2.9.103 5-1-19 DB 2.7.1
- Can switch Connections from User / Connections
- Zone Overview has selectable and remembered columns
- On the main page, sensors can be selected, and will be remembered
- Modbus registers can be graphed, exported, and alarmed
- LinkConn startup has been streamlined and speeded
- Accommodates iGrow v18, 19, and 20 Expansion Card Numbering
- LinkConn Demo Mode can be used to maintain database
- Include iDoser and ModBus functionality
v2.9.14812 9-16-19 DB 2.7.2
- ModBus Alarms
- Sensor Averaging
- VPD Graphs / Export / Alarms
- Show All Current Alarms with Notification
- Correct Spurious Setpoint / EC Calibration Errors
- Continuously Export History CSV
- Prevent Display of Unmapped Sensors
v2.9.15 10-16-19 DB 2.7.21
- All iDoser recipes erased at midnight
- Moisture Sensors cannot be correctly set
- Improved reliability in Writing Configuration
- Fixed Erasing MaxOut on Variable Out Equipment
# from ReadConfigThread, took out check for having all version numbers.
# added alarms for "Controller Down" That must be enabled one controller at a time
# also, this re-enables the Sanity Check that was missing in 2.9.15#
# "Database" screen no longer shows for remote client connections#
# added the temperature calibration fix to be activated when a setpoint corruption is found
# also, I don't think the zone / address figuring was done correctly for the setpoint correction
# so that has been changed. it probably only worked for zone 0 before.
# lengthend the the succ/fail resetting (1/2 ing) time, to accommodate
# larger arrays of controllers.#
// 2.9.16002 adds the Database Screen only for local dbs, and
// Database and Privilege screens show error message for non-admin users
- Doesn't hang on Read All Versions
- Sends Notification for Controller Down
- Blocks Database / Communication Screens when Remote
- Fixes Temp Calibrations on Setpoint Corruption
- Show Micro Release Notes
/*2.9.17001: fixes the Tank 8 Alarm problem, by removing "accvpd" from the snapshot structure
2.9.17002: multiple changes to better discriminate between *types* of perstaltic pumps
so that it doesn't turn balanced pumps into batch
v2.9.19 1-6-20 DB 2.7.22
- LinkConn is no longer recommended to run on 32 bit systems
- From LinkConn, MySQL can be upgraded from 32 to 64 bit
- Disconnected Zones do not show on Overview Screen
- User / Database can be accessed again from Demo Mode
- Peristaltic Batch mixing time is not reset to 30 seconds by Recipe Switching
- Recipe Switching recognizes the Concurrent Peristaltic Pump mode
- Overview screen will not crash after being open awhile
- Disconnected Slave units will no longer show
- EC/pH Alarms can be separately enabled
- Wind Speed Calibration works from LinkConn
- Automatic History CSV imports are not corrupted
- Automatic Setpoint Corruption Correction is working again
2.9.22 4-21-20 DB 2.7.23
- Does not Reset Temperature Alarm Hold Time to Zero
- Records Equipment Events from Controller
- New LinkConn - Calculated Temperature Unit Conversion
- Graphing Clarified for Sequence of Equipment / Stage Values
- Analog Mix Valve Percentage can be Set from Aux Controls
- Time Zone corrected in Automatic History Export
- Digital Inputs not mapped correctly in Vent / Fire Protection
- "Roof Vent" Renamed to "Normal", as in Controller
- Could Not Set "Max Vent Open" on Non-Cravo Vent
- Manual Scaling Now Works for Large Graph
- Demo Mode Does Not Crash when a Zone is Opened
- LinkConn Sends 99%, Not 100% to Proportional Equipment
- Full Site Configuration, With Modbus and iDoser can be Exported and Imported
- The ZoneDominant Controller Will Show Alarm Condition for a Submissive Controller
- Setpoints 1 and 2 are Sent to DesertAire as Lights On and Lights Off Setpoints
- Extra Logging is Implemented for SAVPD Code
- Timed Override is Available for VarOut Equipment